feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search

First Interview From Northern Japan "Jen"

Labels:


Here's our first guest for "life Style in Japan" is Jen from the Northern part of Japan. As we welcome her to the "WestSide Osaka Network". Here are a couple questions that we asked our guest and this what they responded with.



WSO: What are your feelings about Economics in Japan?

Jen: Well like what the world today suffering from economic crisis. Japanese government is trying to recover their economy but still they cannot, the result is what the news we are hearing everyday.


WSO: What do you think about Japans Government?

Jen: I think its harder to live here, cause of heavy taxes. But still a bit peace here. I must work hard like them.


WSO: Explain your lifestyle in Japan, Briefly?

Jen: Its hard to change but I do a lot of adjustment...knowledge of their culture, language, custom. I'll have to be more positive and realistic or I may say be more optimistic in life. Reasonableness is a must.


WSO: How would you change your daily life style in Japan?

Jen: Its hard to change but I do a lot of adjustment...knowledge of their culture, language, custom. I'll have to be more positive and realistic or I may say be more optimistic in life. Reasonableness is a must.


WSO: If you could change one thing in Japan, what would that be?

Jen: Maybe not only in Japan but all the people in the world. People will learn to love their neighbors, and stop greediness, covetousness.


We like to thank Jen for taking the time to answer a few of our question here on WestSide Osaka Network. We have changed the names of the people we have interview due to their privacy rights. Stay tune for more interview with people around Japan.








1 comments:
gravatar
Bobby said...
August 9, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Wow. Thank you for sharing this with me. I always love to learn new ideas and new ways from around the World

Post a Comment