feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search

Interview with Mik

Labels:




Our next Interview here on WestSide Osaka Network, we have a wonderful gentleman from Central part of Japan. Please welcome Mik. So we asked him a few questions and here are his responds.


WSO: What are your feelings about Economics in Japan?

Mik: I think Japan has many problems, but at least people can eat and have an education. Japan has a good ECO in planning.


WSO: What do you think about Japans Government?

Mik: Japan is a very weak Government and Politics are just going down every year.


WSO: Explain your lifestyle in Japan, Briefly?

Mik: I have my own Dentist Office. I work 5 days a week and 9 hours a day. Business has been so so, due to many others having their own Dentist Office.


WSO: How would you change your daily lifestyle in Japan?

Mik: I would change my work habits and have more time in my personal life.


WSO: If you could change one thing in Japan, what would that be?

Mik: I would like to see more opportunities to the younger people or young generations.



We like to thank Mik for taking the time to answer a few of our question here on WestSide Osaka Network. We have changed the names of the people we have interview due to their privacy rights. Stay tune for more interview with people around Japan.


Return Back to the Network





0 comments:

Post a Comment